Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Is it August already?

Am I the best at putting people to sleep, or what? I should get paid for this! Nothing better than getting a shower with Dad!
And then getting all snuggled in a towel with Mom!
I believe I've already stated that I was not brought here for your amusement!!
Briana's church do after sleeping in curlers. I think she has a good future as a circus clown!

You just cannot beat New Mexico sunsets!!
Here is Caitlin rolling her shins with a rolling pin because a coach at her speed school said it might help with shin splints. I'm wondering if when she's done we could bake 'em?
Cait's high school varsity soccer team after winning the season opening tournament. Cait scored 2 of the 3 goals her team had. They won 3-0. She is 4th from the right on the front row with the bright blue shoes.
This isn't a good pic, but here she is getting interviewed for the paper. Woo Hoo!

No comments: